Recording of test
- The test must be filmed from start to finish.
- Start the recording before the equipage rides up the first center line (the judging starts from the entry).
- The recording shall be done from C.
- The recording must be done from C, and the horse/pony must be fully visible in the picture at all times. We know that it can be difficult/impossible to get the whole equipage in the picture on the short side at C, where the recording is done, so here you are of course exempt - just do it as good as you can.
- There must be sound on the film and the recording must be in wide format (the phone/tablet must lay down). Try to use the Zoom function so that we are close enough to judge the test.
- From start to finish, the program must be completed without interruption
- If the horse/pony comes out of the picture, the exercise is rated to 0.
NB: This does not apply to the short side at C, from where recording takes place (but try to get as much of the equipage as possible).
- It is the rider's responsibility that the recording has a quality so that the judge can evaluate the exercise. If an exercise is too blurry for evaluation, the exercise is rated to 0.
- If it is found that the rider receives assistance during the program, the equipage is eliminated from the competition. The rider will still receive the score sheet.
NB: See video tutorial under Documents at zyberride.com and here.
- Registration and payment are done through www.zyberride.com.
- A rider can participate with max. 2 horses/ponies per. class.
- It is possible to unsubscribe until the registration deadline and get the entry fee refunded. After the registration deadline, the entry fee is non-refundable.
- To be paid at registration.
It costs DKK 60 per equipage pr. class if you are a Zibrasport Premium Member (requires the same user email at ZyberRide and Zibrasport Equest). A Zibrasport Premium Member can max. obtain a discount for 2 equipages per. event.
- It costs DKK 75 per equipage pr. class if you are not a Premium Member at Zibrasport Equest.
- The start lists will be published on zyberride.com after the registration deadline.
- The equipage has the opportunity to complete the test from registration to the deadline of the class. Thereafter, the possibility of participation lapses (entry fee is non-refundable).
- The finished recording of the ride must be uploaded to Zyberride.com before the deadline for upload.
- There is a placement for every three starting riders per. test (max. 6 per fully booket class).
- Scores per exercise and an overall score is given. The result is published in percent.
- In the event of incorrect riding, the exercise is rated to 0.
- The result of the class will be published on zyberride.com on the specified date of publication of results.
- The result and score sheet will be sent to the specified email at the same time as the results are published.
- The placed riders will be informed directly on mail.
- Ribbons and prizes will be sent directly to the placed riders (provided that the riders submit an address).
- The videos of Top 3's rides can be published on the platforms of ZyberRide, Helgstrand and Zibrasport Equest, if the participants have given permission to do so.
- A riding helmet must be worn.
- The rider must wear light breeches and a dark jersey or competition clothing.
- The horse/pony must be ridden with a saddle and bridle, but they are allowed to ride bitless and boomless. Double bridle is allowed from Helgstrand Medium Tour Horse and upwards.
- It is not permitted to use auxiliary reins of any kind.
- Either whip or spurs can be used.
- You can ride with gaiters, bandages and bells up to and including Small Tour (horse) and Mini Tour (pony).
Horse welfare and sportsmanship
- We encourage all participants to take care of the horse welfare and perform the ride accordingly.
- We encourage all participants to only participate in classes that suit their sporting level.
- We encourage all participants to show good sportsmanship - both before, during and after the event.